The Abu Garcia Veritas Surf rods have been created with Abu Garcias's new Nano technology, this technology has allowed Abu Garcia to dramatically reduce the overall weight of the blank, while still maintaining its strength.
Veritas™ rods provide extreme lightweight design and focus on the balance and compression strength anglers must have. The first time you hold the Veritas in your hand, you will be shocked how light it feels. Its balanced, lightweight design incorporates NanoTechnology™ into the rod construction for added strength.
Nano Technology provides 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods through the manipulation of graphite on an atomic level. This prevents microscopic nicks and dings that cause other rods to snap. Now you can count on your rod to stay intact when that all important fish is on the line.
The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibres used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibres more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
- Lightweight high modulus compsoite Extra-high density graphite construction
- Sublayer armor process reinforces high strength fibers for exceptional durability & hoop strength
- Crisp & responsive rod that delivers incredible casting distance & accuracy
- Equipped with sea guide stainless steel guides with aluminium oxide inserts
- Lightweight Fuji real seat for superior strength and comfort
- Contoured Ultralon eva grip for better tactile & ergonomics
- Exclusively designed custom parts and componets
- 3 piece rod
Model: Veritas 443LRBCH
Construction: 3 Piece
Guides: 9 + 1 Tip
Recommended Line weight: 8-15KG
Recommended Cast Weight: up to 200gm
Rod Action: Surf casting
Reel Style: Suited to overhead or spin reel
Fishing Style: Surf Casting