These jackets allow high mobility while wearing them and are easy to put on and use. This jacket won't inflate until you pull the cord. Once used the canisters can be easily replaced and the jacket reused.
- Simple interlocking buckle system
- Stainless steel buckles
- Twice the buoyancy of a conventional life jacket
- Automatic activation once submerged
- Pull cord activation or oral inflation tube
- Has enough buoyancy to Rapidly turn an unconscious wearer onto their back.
- New easily adjustable waist belt with stainless steel adjuster
- 50mm webbing waist belt
- Zip bursts seams
- Approved for use by MSA, CCA, and CE.
- One Size fits Most
Size (Chest): 55-140cm
Weight: 40kg minimum
Front buckle/clasp system
Colour: Navy Blue
Buoyancy: 150 Newtons
Australian Safety Standard: AS4758.1
Crotch Strap: No, can be supplied at extra cost